Welcome to our website !

DREAMZ ESCAPADE

If you are looking for something fun to see, read and view online, then you have just come to the right place.

The Unholy Matrimony - Chapter 4

By 5:29 AM , , , , , , , , , , ,



That afternoon, the board meeting took place in the main auditorium and Phoebe tried her best not to miss the meeting. She would dig in deeper into the company's businesses, clients and so on. Anyway, you couldn't make any move without knowing the important secrets first. All would be used as an advantage to her later.
Once she was inside, the whole participants looked with awe. Alright, this wasn't very nice, she thought. She headed straight next to Hunter and sat beside him.
"What are you doing here?" Hunter growled.
"I'm your wife. My vote also counts!" She whispered nastily.
"I never said anything that made you a boss here, stay in my room would you please?"He begged.
"A-ah, no way! I’m staying here for the meeting," she insisted.
Andrew sniffled a laughter next to Hunter, "What's wrong? Having trouble controlling your nagging wife?"
Phoebe's cheek blushed, "We are alright, honey?"
"Yeah, just a misunderstanding. You can sit here as you like, honey." he pointed out.
Two hours later, the meeting finally adjourned and Hunter quickly grabbed his wife's hand and led them away from the crowded into the corner. "What are you doing here actually?"
"Why, I can't see what's wrong in supporting my husband presenting," Phoebe said sarcastically. "People are watching. So can you please let go of my hand now?"
Hunter released her, "All right, but if I know you are spying on me, your whole family will be in trouble. That is my promise!" He turned around and tried his best to ignore his wife.
"Is that your only best shot? Threatening me by making my family your bait? How pathetic!" She moved past him, pushing him away and ran straight to the restroom.
In the restroom, Phoebe accidentally bumped into another lady who was model-figured and in her 20s. She introduced herself as Hunter's secretary and told Phoebe everything about him.
"He's a nice boss, you know. He cared about all his staffs no matter what their position," she said.
"I know. You must be very lucky to work here."Phoebe told her.
She just smiled, "I am. I could have gone through few interviews before I ended up here." She was not much convinced. This girl must also be trying to make a pass on him too.
She walked out of the restroom and was truly startled when she saw Hunter waited for her in front of the door. He has a very sad look right now, "I'm sorry about what happened just now. Can you forgive me for being so hard on you?" Hunter told her gently.
Phoebe angry face smoothens, "I'm sorry because I'm also a bit hard on you too. Can we go back home now?"
"We all went back home after 5pm. The rules already written!" he explained.
"But I'm not officially the staff here," she protested. Hunter's face smoothed.
"Fine then, let's go home!" he led her away from the office, heading straight to the car. He twitched his jaw, as if he was trying to control his anger. He looked forward and started the engine.
"You have a beautiful secretary," Phoebe blurted out suddenly.
"What? What did you say just now?" Hunter looked clueless.
"Your secretary, Amelia. I met her in the restroom earlier. She told me everything about you."
Hunter pulled down the brake, "Did she tell you how bad I was? I’m sure you got the whole scoop that you can use against me."
Phoebe looked away, "Although hard for me to believe, most of the things she said are compliments on your behavior. Sorry by the way, I don't easily fall to that kind of trap."
Finally, they reached home after an hour drive. Phoebe climbed out of the car and went straight into her room, closing the door from behind. The door accidentally slammed on Hunter's face when he walked in. "Are you trying to break my handsome face?"
Phoebe snorted, "Don't flatter yourself. Although I don't think that I'm losing anything if your face got disfigured!"
"Kinky, I loved it!" Hunter joked and shut her door.
Phoebe locked her door to make sure nobody entered her room without permission. Although she hated to admit, there's an attraction between them which she can't denied. Because her heart beat faster every time they were close to each other. She should have felt lucky having a decent marriage with a handsome, rich bachelor but she couldn't as she had made him as her sworn enemy.
She crept out from her room and quietly made her way to her husband's room. And soon as she slowly opened the door of his bedroom, she stopped dead. Hunter was changing his clothes! She gulped a lungful of air as Hunter slowly unbuttoned his shirt one by one before tossing it on the bed. Next she inhaled another mouthful of air as Hunter slipped out of his pants and he stood there in just a pair of boxer.
Oh my God, Phoebe really captivated right now the sight of her husband in almost nothing else that made her want to throw herself at him and..."Okay, stopped it!" she told herself and as she turned away from the room, she felt a hand grabbed her shoulder.
"Enjoying the view?"Hunter teased still undressed.
"Nope, go get dressed. It’s embarrassing!" Phoebe covered her face with both hands. She ran straight to her room and locked her door. "Oh no, that is so embarrassing!" Now the image will be planted inside her brain for a very long time. Nooooooooo!
Later that night, during dinner Hunter was visited by his old flame, Vanessa. Phoebe who was just walking downstairs heard the conversation between them and quickly hid at the back of the door facing the hall. From the look of them both, seems like they had shared more than something in common. Although, they were lovers once, they still maintained the closeness as best buddies. Hunter called Phoebe to meet Vanessa.
Phoebe startled and tripped causing her to stumble forward, "Uh, hi. I'm Phoebe!" She quickly moved next to Hunter and held him tight. "Who is she, honey?"
Hunter said, "She's Vanessa. My ex-girlfriend aka now my best buddy. Vanessa, this is my lovely wife!"
"Oh my god! You have such a beautiful wife. I thought your type were blonde and tan?" Vanessa pointed out.
"That's different. I've changed now a bit," he said, "She helped me through this."
"Come on. Tell me the whole story! Where you met? How you both fall in love?" Vanessa sounded excited.
Phoebe nudged at Hunter, "I think you've brought enough trouble to me in just 2 days!"
The next morning, both of them were awakened by the smell of fresh baked blueberry muffins. They had forgotten that they just invited Vanessa for a sleep in with them. However Phoebe felt that they bonded very well together as if she was her true BFFs. Big deal, she thought again.
They went downstairs and straight into the kitchen, startled to see their dining table was already set with baked muffins, tortillas, bread and coffee. Vanessa waved at them goodbye and disappeared into the backyard.
"Isn't it great if you the one who made breakfast for me?"Hunter suggested.
"No way, why should I set them up for you?"Phoebe protested. She already started munching the blueberry muffin and sipping her coffee. She was allergic to food; once she indulge it would be hard for her to stop. Who knew Vanessa was such a great cook.
Hunter sipped his coffee and flipped through the pages of the newspaper, "Wow, all the news here was about us!" He smiled teasingly. Hunter was wearing his robe without anything underneath and a pair of boxer while Phoebe worn her transparent nightgown.
"Are you going for work today?" she asked.
"Its Saturday, I got many things to do outside!" he frowned. He got to attend a corporate social event tonight and they needed to prepare to avoid getting caught red-handed later.
"We have a party to attend tonight. Make sure you looked equally presentable!" Hunter called from the bathroom.
"I can take care of that, thank you!" Phoebe called back.
Hunter peered from his bathroom door, wiping the droplets of water from his face, "Better make sure you behave tonight. I don't want you to get anywhere near any of the men there tonight!"

"Sounds like a deal," Phoebe grimaced.

You Might Also Like

0 comments