Welcome to our website !

DREAMZ ESCAPADE

If you are looking for something fun to see, read and view online, then you have just come to the right place.

The Unholy Matrimony - Chapter 14

By 4:22 AM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Andrew had formed a perfect trap for Hunter, and this will involve kidnapping his wife which he already knew was a major weakness for him. Tonight he will make sure everything will go exactly as planned and nothing will go wrong this time. Maybe he'll put a few twists by involving Phoebe's family since planning this trap can be exciting but a bitch sometimes.
"Prepare for the task tonight! I want everything to go as planned without any slack," Andrew ordered.
"Will be arranged as you desired!" replied one of his men.
Hunter had thrown a grand ball for the 1st wedding anniversary tonight and he's busy at getting the party to be as spectacular and entertaining exclusively for Phoebe. There already few celebrities spotted in the well-dressed partiers. Some corporate guests already gathered around and still there would be a lot more after this.
He walked into Phoebe's room and caught her getting dressed. She blushed a bit and asked, "Can you help me with the zipper?" She pointed at the dress zipper. Inside she was wearing a caramel bra that tantalized him more. He pulled the zipper up slowly and pulled her towards him. She looked so beautiful tonight that he almost breathless.
"You made me fall in love with you over and over again," he whispered. His hand never stopped caressing her shoulder. She shivered with his every touch.
"We'll entertain our guest first, that will be done later!" she smiled.
He led her through the crowd and announced, "Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my beautiful wife, Phoebe Halliwell!"
Everybody cheered and the band started playing.
The atmosphere was simply intoxicating and they having a time of their lives there for a moment.
The assassins and other Andrew's loyal men were positioned to place to ensure they can captured Phoebe in a swift moment without anyone noticing and they already had their own form of chloroform and other things prepared. Tonight, all the things that Andrew had planned for months would be successfully executed.
"I thought you forgotten about it!" Phoebe headed towards the balcony and turned around. Hunter held her from behind and surprised her.
"I won't forget something important for both of us. We've gone through all the good and bad things in our marriage," he answered.
"I don't care if my memory never comes back. As long as we are happy together that's all that matters!" she confessed.
"Well I need to attend our guests inside. Are you sure you'll be okay here alone?" Hunter seems uneasy. He kept a wary look over her.
Phoebe grinned, "Its okay, go enjoy the night. I'll be fine here."
He kissed her good night and strode off to the hall to entertain his guests. Phoebe can't help imagining how perfect her lives can be now. Many women kept wishing and longing for it but she got it all in a blink of an eye.
While she was lost in her thought, a pair of mysterious hands grabbed hold on her from behind and a terrifying scream left without getting noticed. Andrew got her now and its bargaining time tomorrow.
Hunter went back to the balcony and surprised to see nobody there. Everything felt chilled and empty and he finally noticed Phoebe's shawl that she worn just now. Could she be kidnapped? But he had secured the whole places and found no loop holes anywhere. Then maybe he shouldn't underestimate this Andrew guy all along because there's more than what he got under his skin.
His phone rang. Click. "Hello who's there?"
The voice from the other line spoken sarcastically, "Don't you remember pal?"
Enraged, Hunter increased his tone, "Who is it, damn it! I know you have her! Bring her back and I would spare you!"
The voice laughed, "Ha ha ha ha...not so fast. We had a bargain. Something for your wife. I'm thinking something a bit more creative."
Hunter got annoyed completely, "What do you had in mind! Just say it!"
The stranger gave the phone to Phoebe, who already tied to the chair nearby, "Honey, don't do anything and don't give him anything. It's a trap...!" Andrew snatched the phone from her and continued.
"I believe you have only 48 hours to do this as quickly as you can!"He teased. "If not I'll bring her back to you but in corpse form only...!" Click.
I'll save you no matter what it cost, he thought.
At Andrew's place, Phoebe was struggling to free herself from the ropes that tied her to the chair. She noticed a lighter nearby and trying unsuccessfully to get to the corner to reach it. After few failed attempts, she rested for a while and looked around her surrounding. Then, she heard a knock on the door and pretended to be asleep.
A beautiful young woman below her age came over to feed her, "Maam, you need to eat something today. You already skipped breakfast." She sounded worried and handed Phoebe a tray completed with a plate of sliced bread, a mug of milk and some butter cheese spread.
"Phoebe turned over and looked at her meal. She was hungry but nothing can distract her from getting her way out of here. She thought she should ate to gain her strength to escape.
The young woman looked at her admiringly. Phoebe paused and asked, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
She smiled, "I'm Amanda, Andrew's mistress. I'm here to attend you."
Phoebe returned to her mug, sipping the hot milk, "how long have you been here with him...as you know?"
He kidnapped me from my ancestor's home and locked me here. He's an animal and I never dared to contradict him even once. He'd raped me maybe soon he'll going to kill me too!" She told her all her story from his abusive ways that led to her baby's abortion.
Phoebe snapped, "You just cool with that! That guy should be taught a lesson on how to treat woman!" She rose up and paced back and forth.
She knelt beside Amanda, "Can you help me escape here? Tonight and I want you to follow me!"
Amanda hesitated for a moment, and then replied, "I don't know. I'm scared we might get caught and killed like the rest...”
"How many are there before me?"Phoebe curiously asked.
Amanda sadly nodded, "Few maybe 5 of them. He's ruthless!"
Back at the manor, Hunter was dealing with the task armed forces to search for his wife and he also had deal with the bank to accommodate the sum of money to free her from Andrew's clutches. He don't care anymore about his power, money and fame because all he needed now was Phoebe.
"We need to find her, fast!" he ordered. He clenched his fist and rose from his chair.
"We'll do our best in this mission," the lead armed force reassured him.
"You must! I want him to be caught alive so I can beat the hell out of him!" he snapped.
Hunter entered his lair and turned on his computer. There was a new email awaited his reply. He clicked it open. Oh, from him!
From: Andrew
Dear old pal,
I'm having fun with your wife right now. Want to get her back just follow these simple rules. Either you bound by it or you'll never see her again. My bad, let's continue with the rules & procedures.
1- Bring only yourself to the place that I'm going to tell you later.
2- Bring together USD 10M of my shares back to me along with the company transfer-ownership documents.
3 - Prepared me a helicopter to take-off and a limo to pick me up later.

Failure to do so will result in rather bad consequences. I told you so!

You Might Also Like

0 comments