Welcome to our website !

DREAMZ ESCAPADE

If you are looking for something fun to see, read and view online, then you have just come to the right place.

The Unholy Matrimony - Chapter 2

By 5:26 AM , , , , , , , , , ,



Contrary to her popular belief, she was wrong at all score. Hunter was not the type she thought he was. Actually, he was much smarter that Phoebe might finally get trapped in her own web of deceit. Like Phoebe, he also had his plans that involved in marrying her to succeed. He needed to maintain and build his reputation and what more enticing than being a loving husband and family man. People out there could definitely fall for that tricks. Also he had a few scandalous affairs with notable women in which it is impossible to wipe away. Maybe with this marriage he can cover up those scandals and acted as loving husband to renew back his name.
He reached for his phone and dialed a number, "Hello, Kazan. I want you to find out on every detail about Victor Bennett's daughter, Phoebe Halliwell. I needed it as soon as possible!"
"Don't worry monsieur. We'll dig everything we could," replied Mr. Kazan.
"Alright, I want to know who's she hanging out with and either she had a boyfriend," Hunter suggested.
"We'll send you email and proof regarding this, Adios!"
Despite his plans, he couldn't resist the temptation to have Phoebe on his own. He want to possess her body, making her his only. He longed to feel her trembled, writhed beneath him as he made love to her over and over again. He wanted to plant love bites all over her creamy skin especially her shoulder and breast.
The next morning, Phoebe awakened feeling multiplying satisfied and she hurried downstairs just as the aromatic smells made her nose wrinkled.
"Hmmm, this was my favorite. Banana choc pancake," Phoebe smelled the dishes on the table. "Who made it?'
"It’s me, of course." Piper walked towards her carrying a plate full of pancakes. There's cooked strawberry and marmalade sauces as well heating up on the stove.
"Phoebe, can I talk to you for a minute?" Piper asked.
"Yeah, sure why not. You want to talk about what?” Phoebe replied.
Piper sighed, "The whole GET HUNTER plan. I don't think it’s going to work. I'm just worried for you. I don't want you to get hurt in the end."
"I told you from the beginning that I'm going on with this!" Phoebe stood up. "It's not like I have a choice, either." Phoebe stormed out of the kitchen and back into her room, bursting into tears. Nobody understood her, she cried.
Hunter called Phoebe that afternoon, inviting her for bridal shopping and she agreed. Shopping spree was her definite favorite activity. Leisurely, she didn't do much shopping today she intended to dig into Hunter's wallet as much as she could.
Hunter arrived in front of her yard and Phoebe climbed into the car and smiled, "Where are you taking me today?"
"Bridal shopping," Hunter sighed. "I want to you to choose whatever you want today."
Phoebe joked, "Are you bribing me with gifts Mr. Valentine?" She drew closer and Hunter moved back a little.
"You really a big tease," Hunter snorted laughter.
They drove off to the biggest bridal gallery boutique in town and stopped there. "I think here would be great," Phoebe pointed out. She looked excited seeing the bridal gallery, they had everything in house from gowns, accessories, jewellery and so on.
"I'll meet you there n a minute," Hunter told her. "I'll find more suitable parking first."
She walked inside the gallery and found herself breathless at the sights of these gorgeous wedding gowns and jewellery. She ran her hands over the fabric and smiled. Finally I found my very own Prince Charming and I'll do anything to keep him as my toy.
Hunter appeared from behind and clasped his hands on her eyes, Phoebe startled, "Dammit, don't do that! You nearly scared the shit out of me," she cried.
Hunter led Phoebe through the 50 dresses change and finally she made up her mind on the cream colored gown. Hunter paid the bills and helped her carried all these bags into the car. "So where you want to go next?"
Phoebe played with his collar, "How about club, it has been so long since I first danced with the crowd."
Then, Hunter tilted her face and said, "It also quite a long time since I blew off some steam." They hurried to the nearby club and Hunter showed him his ID and get a VIP treatment from the crews there.
Phoebe was impressed, "You acted like you own the whole chain of club around San Francisco!"
Hunter nodded, "It always seems like that." He ordered white wine for both of them before he led Phoebe into the crowd for a dance. He made a sexy move as he placed his hands on her waist and wrapped her in his embrace. He swayed their hips together ran his hands all over her hands and body.
Finished, all felt completely spent and Phoebe was sprawling across the sofa in the VIP section while Hunter was leaning back enjoying the view. "I think we should get back by now. Let's get out of here.'
Once they arrived in front of Phoebe's gate, Hunter cleared his throat and told her, "Play normal. Don't let them know that we just gone to club earlier!"
Phoebe turned to him, "Why should I tell them? Don’t worry, our dirty secret safe with me." She winked her eyes at him and went inside. He cursed himself in silent and drove back to his mansion.
Kazan was already waiting for him in front of his yard holding the envelope which held the details regarding Phoebe. Hunter parked his car and invited him for a tea inside the house before discussing on the terms.
"So, you find all the things I needed?" Hunter asked eagerly.
"So far I think most of her daily routines are in my pocket. She had a boyfriend that dumped her for other woman and just got blown off by her best friends on her entire investment for a project," he explained.
"Good then. I think I just found perfect bait and I will wait until the wedding night to drop down the truth bomb on her. This going to be exciting," Hunter laughed out loud.
"What you going to do with her after the marriage?" Kazan asked him sarcastically.
"Well, she's finally my wife right? What do you think I would do to woman like her...worship her? God, no! I’m going to bed her without any circumstance and just pretend everything alright," Hunter explained his plans to Kazan.
Kazan sighed, "Although I need you tell you something," he paused. Then he continued, “She wasn't like any woman you met before. She in the same league as you. What she wanted is revenge on men because she had been twisted and played. I'm damned sure she'll do that to you too!"

Hunter laughed, "At least I soon meet my match!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments